Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No more Victoria Secret!!



I got home today after picking up our daughter up from school. I checked the mail and had 5 catalogs in my mail box, none of which I had requested!! The funny thing is that I keep getting Victoria Secrets catalog even though there's no secret that since I had our daughter there's very little out of that catalog I feel like wearing!!

I was wondering if I was the only one who got inundated with catalogs just about every day. Here’s what I found: Americans get about 19 billion catalogs a year (at a cost of 53 million trees).

If you are anything like me and feel moved to do your part on saving trees and also save yourself from having to deal with a mailbox jammed with catalogs you don’t want: I discovered that you can change all that just by going and STOP all catalogs that are cluttering your mailbox and your home. Simply go to: www.catalogchoice.org and check off which catalogs you will gladly opt out of.

You can kiss waste good-bye and empower yourself to have a little less clutter to deal with. Every little piece of peace is always welcome!

What simple things are you doing to help you manage your home? I’d love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment